I have recently learned to shoot a shotgun. At the adjournment of my days in Hoisington, our preceptor brought us out to shoot clays. I never knew how much fun shooting could be, despite the fact I have horrible aim. Though, I was told I did well for my first time shooting. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!
Speaking of country, the day I returned Ryan and I were going to relax when we realized that Darius Rucker and Brad Paisley were playing at the Sprint Center. So, one hour before the concert we went on Craigslist and found a good deal on tickets and an hour later we were there. Little did we know they were front row on the catwalk! The people didn't want the tickets because they wanted to go out for dinner instead... really?? People are crazy.
The rest of the weekend was spent with friends, oh and driving to Jefferson City to see the Capitol.
The past couple weekends have been a nice respite from the ordinary. Just found out today I am doing my emergency medicine rotation this month. I am pretty excited for it despite the fact that I really wanted a pathology elective. Everything doesn't always work out exactly how you plan, I guess. Happy late Memorial Day.
♥ Raquel
1 comment:
You look awesome in your white coat Raquel! I am so proud of you!
Love,
Tessa
Post a Comment