Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Passed

Just thought I'd let everyone I got my Step I board scores back today and I passed! I am so happy. I feel I can move on now with life in general as the burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you everyone for the support. I couldn't have done it without all of you and that's the honest truth.

God Bless,
♥ Raquel

2 comments:

Sav said...

Rocky I don't know if I told you this, but I'm so proud of you!! You worked so hard, you deserve every bit of the happiness you feel. I love you and I can't WAIT to see you and Ryan this weekend :)

pwalsh said...

I am so sorry I haven't read this in awhile. Writing is so personal, you almost get a better feel for the person than if you actually talk the normal superficial stuff that even loved ones do. Your accomplishments mean more to me than my own. Congratulations again, honey!