Saturday, February 21, 2009

When I Think About Leaving...

83 degrees and mostly sunny.
When I think about leaving...

There are 7 days, three final exams, multitudes of packing, trading currency for Pesos, and other odds and ends in between me and our trip to Mexico. I plan to give a mid-trip blog update from the coffee shop in Mexico once we are there. For now, I am trying to suppress my excitement which is not going very well. The catecholamines are running rampant... think hormones, think hormones... I may as well forget it, my mind is not with Endocrinology right now.

As for what else we've been up to, I have to think long and hard to come up with anything remotely interesting. I almost forgot it was Valentine's Day last weekend. My husband reminded me... see picture below. This week exhausted me but my insistence stays. By next week at this time, I will almost be in Mexico. Sitting on the beach with a fresh raspberry margarita, basking in the lush sun, and not having a care in the world, ineffable contentment... ah.


♥ R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's my missing beach towel!