http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4952957697376059310
I have been especially busy as of late because I am currently preparing for my National Board Exams in May. Every 2nd year medical student in the nation has to take and pass this exam to prove their competency and start rounds in the hospitals for 3rd year. It will definitely be one of the most important exams I will ever take, hence the heavy preparation. I am surprised how composed I am thus far with the impending work; however, I am eager & ready for the challenge.
Ryan and I have also been trying to find time to finalize the plans for our 'honeymoon' to Mexico in ... 16 days! I am very excited for this trip. The forecast is 83 and sunny everyday, I think I can handle that :) Thank you Dad and N for giving us a week of your time share!
On another note, just wanted to say congratulations to my little sister P who qualified for the state Knowledge Bowl in Anatomy. She said my tutor session was helpful but we all know who the smart one is! I am excited for her to say the least. She is a "nerd" just like her big sisters, poor girl. Love you P!
♥ R
No comments:
Post a Comment