Friday, May 9, 2008

Everything Has Beauty, Not Everyone Sees It



I just took my last final for medical school in the renal section... all I have left is to take my cumulative year one exam and I am done. I am thrilled! No more memorizing massive amounts of information until August again. I am taking classes for my MBA all summer but I think it will be a nice change.


Nothing else real exciting going on in our neck of the woods. We are planning to go over to Joe and Angela's tomorrow night to play tennis, have dinner, and plan our camping trip. I am very thankful that Ryan and I have found people that we have become close to here in Kansas City, it is a true blessing.


I thought I would share some pictures I took from outside our apartment. Everything in Kansas City has been in full bloom and I thought it was beautiful. You just have to take the time to notice it... I feel sometimes life goes 100 miles per hour but to truly enjoy it you have to slow down and take a closer look. Will post again soon.


No comments: