Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catching Up...

Just thought I would write a quick blog. Ryan and I just got back from our camping trip to the Lake of the Ozarks which was fun... will add pictures later.

I am currently in Kenyon, Minnesota visiting my dad and the family and it is nice to see them since I have not seen them since the wedding in December. Sometimes I don't realize how much I miss people until I see them again, maybe it is because I try not to think about it. When I think about how much I miss everyone I get very sad so I avoid it altogether.

Savannah and I also got to go visit Tessa and Adam tonight. What a wonderful visit, it was not long enough. I love hearing about her pregnancy fun and just catching up. It always amazes me that though we do not see each other very often we always seem to catch up from where we left off, which is very nice. I don't have many friends like that so it is a real comfort knowing you do have one... love you Tessa more than you know :)

Other than that just enjoying spending time with Savannah, the little ones, my dad, and Nancy. On Friday Savannah and I are heading to Osakis to visit there for the weekend before I head home back to Kansas City to be with my wonderful husband. Will update on the Osakis visit and camping trip soon.

Raquel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Raquel! Ya made me cry ... darn pregnancy hormones. I agree with you completely, you are the ONLY and I mean ONLY friend that I have where I know that if we do not see each other for 6 months, that when we do see each other, it's like nothing has changed and we do pick up right where we left off! Thanks again for thinking of us, it was so nice to see both of you! I miss you already! Love you!