Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DONE and Happy Birthday Ryan



I am officially done with my 1st year of medical school. I had my cumulative final yesterday and finished up today with two patient interviews. It has been a difficult year but from what I hear it is the worst so I'm counting on that! I now have a week and a half off before MBA classes start... it never ends.


I also wanted to share a picture of Ryan from his birthday. It is kind of strange being the only two here because Ryan and I celebrate things with just the two of us which I am not used to, but I tried to make it special. We went golfing, had a nice evening out to dinner and a movie, and I made him a homemade key lime pie. It was very nice.


As for me, I am taking the next couple of days preparing for our camping trip this coming weekend and just getting things done that have not gotten done for four months! I don't know about what the weather is like there but it had been beautiful here the past 8 days! (80 degrees and sunny).


PS. Did I mention I think Ryan is very cute? Just had to throw that in there :)

No comments: