Dear baby J,
My task for this week was to write you a letter. It may seem early for me to write you, but I already have such strong feelings I want to share. Every time I feel you move inside my love for you grows, I cannot explain the feeling. You are already becoming your own person and I cannot wait to meet you. I have dreamed of you for a long time and I am so thankful God felt your dad and I were worthy of such an amazing gift. Speaking of your daddy, you are one lucky little guy! He is so excited to show you the World and will love you to pieces. As our love grows for you, so does our love for each other.
My hopes and dreams for you are simple. All I want for you is to be a healthy, respectful man and do whatever makes you happy. I will do whatever I can to make all your dreams come true and support you no matter what. No matter how old you are, you will always be my baby. We will have a lot to learn together as I have never done this before. I know I will make mistakes but promise to give you my all. You have me for life.
Love,
Your Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment