That doctor and I recently delivered a baby that may not live much longer. We talked about how even when all the right decisions are made, sometimes things happen with no reason why, but yet somehow still fit into God's great plan. I still don't know why God needed you up there with him and I may never know. Maybe that is okay, maybe it's for us to figure out on our own. I trust His judgment, though difficult to deal with sometimes. Our beautiful angel.
As another Christmas nears, I not only celebrate the birth of Jesus but yours as well. It is definitely a day to celebrate, our true miracle. I will never forget. As long as I live, I will keep your memory alive. Happy birthday my precious Riley.
Your Loving Sister,
Raquel

In memory of Riley Elizabeth Garcia, December 20 1994 - December 22 1994
1 comment:
Beautiful blog, Raquel. Riley will live on in our hearts forever. We were all blessed to have her in our lives, if even for the short time it was. I love you!
Post a Comment