Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The Match
I will know tomorrow at noon where I have matched for residency and will spend the next four years of my life! I am not nervous anymore. Whatever the outcome, I know it is what God intends for Ryan and I. I am just so honored that any program believed in me enough to give me the opportunity to learn pathology at their institution. Every hour of studying, ounce of sweat shed, moment I felt like I couldn't do it anymore, sick person I had to fly next to, and time missed with my family has led me to this point. For once I am not ashamed to admit that I am damn proud of myself; I could shout it from the rooftops! The humors within me are placid tonight, nothing can shake me now, regardless of the outcome tomorrow. I will keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment