
Dear Riley,
I'm always sad today. Sad that you didn't get to have Mommy tuck you in every night. Sad you didn't get to be a big sister to Peyton and Joey. Sad you can't have the excitement of getting your driver's license. Sad we can't throw you a big sweet sixteenth birthday and tell you how much we love you. But, today is also a joyous one because you have enriched my life so much. We resurrected the video of you this summer and were overwhelmed with joy because we got to see you again. You were such a beautiful baby! I miss you every day. I pray you are dressed in a beautiful dress, blowing out the candles on your birthday cake, and dancing in Heaven tonight. If you see a blown kiss floating around, know it's from your big sister, wishing you a very happy birthday.
♥ Raquel
No comments:
Post a Comment