
Ry and I have been married one year! Wow, how time flies. Eventhough it feels like just yesterday we were saying our "I do's", we have also done a lot this year. This blog is living proof :)For our anniversary we went to downtown Minneapolis and had dinner at the Melting Pot. It was a four hour engagement but it was very tasty! We stayed at the Hilton downtown which was also very neat. The lobby opened up to the IDS Center so that made it fun.
I still feel like I'm living in the "honeymoon stage" with Ry. I'm hoping it stays that way forever! Sure, we don't agree on everything and we definitely have our "moments" but I wouldn't want to live this life with anyone else. I am so lucky.
Happy 1st Anniversary Ryan! I love you!
♥ R
I will update on our Christmas break very soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment